23 November, 2022Cottesloe Village Hullabaloo
HULLABALOO SILENT AUCTION COMMISSIONED ARTWORK BY SARA WINFIELD
This is your chance to own this beautiful artwork by local artist Sara Winfield. Register from Wednesday 23rd November by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and place your bid. All proceeds will be donated to Perth charity Orana House. Silent auction will run from 23/11/22 till end of day 3/12/22. The artwork will be displayed in local businesses in Napoleon Street from this week.
ProCott Inc is a Business Association run by a team of volunteer business owners and supported by the businesses within the Town Centre of Cottesloe. The main role being promotion of the area bounded by Stirling Highway and the railway line through 529 – 597 Stirling Hwy.
One of our major promotional events is a free community street festival “Hullabaloo”.
This year the Hullabaloo will be held on 3rd December between 10 am and 3pm with free activities and entertainment for the entire family. There will be live entertainment with musicians and performances from local schools and performance companies. A range of market stalls and food trucks will add additional festive feel and local businesses will be open to offer in-store promotions and event day specials.
The event creative has been commissioned by talented local artist Sara Winfield. This original piece of acrylic and Gouache on paper captures the festivities of our local community with store owners welcoming visitors into stores and cafes with pasta making and alfresco eateries set amongst the green surroundings of Cottesloe. The famous Cottesloe pylon in the Indian Ocean gives perspective to the location of this vibrant business precinct.
ProCott is offering the opportunity for one of the Perth Community to own this beautiful original artwork through a silent auction with all proceeds to Orana House. For registration and additional information please email email@example.com.
The artwork will be made available for public viewing from Monday 21st November in various locations in Cottesloe.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE ARTIST
Australian artist Sara Winfield creates abstract paintings of swirled, scraped and scratched marks of colour. The work is a carefully balanced act between psychedelically toned pigment and restrained negative space. The large scale paintings and intimate paper drawings are a curious adventure into perceptible sensory engagement, exploring the meeting point where emotion and colour intersect.
Sara began her career creating coveted art for children’s rooms, working predominantly in kid’s interior spaces. After years of tumbling through the pastel world she had created for herself, she found her way to abstraction and landscape painting. Forever amazed and intrigued by colour, Sara’s abstract work is an honest and raw exploration into her emotions and experiences, both past and present.
Terms and Conditions of Silent Auction
To successfully run this silent auction and to reach the highest potential and maximize proceeds, the following auction rules have been put in place to execute a seamless event.
All proceeds of this action will be presented to Orana House.
SILENT AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• By bidding in the Hullabaloo 2022 silent auction, each bidder agrees to these rules
• Registration by providing contact details, on paperwork at the Hullabaloo on 3rd
December or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each registered person to read and agree to the rules and regulations when they
• Registration and bids will be accepted from 8.00am Wednesday 23rd November to 4pm Saturday 3rd December 2022.
• No additional bids may be placed once the auction is declared closed.
• A reserve is set on both items.
o $1000 on the original artwork
o $200 on the limited edition print
• ProCott has attempted to describe the items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of the description, of the items. No statement made in writing or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
• The artwork value listed is an estimate of fair market value. It has not been appraised. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
• Bids will be taken in whole dollar increments only
• The highest qualifying bid wins the item.
• Bids may be withdrawn only on discussions with authorised persons from Procott Inc
• Items may be withdrawn if the reserve is not reached
• All sales are final, there are no exchanges, and all items are sold “as is.” No refunds:
No refunds after purchase. Guests are responsible for item(s) once they’re claimed.
• The highest bidder will be contacted at 5pm on Saturday 3rd December.
• The highest bidder will have 48 hours to contact ProCott and confirm the final bid and arrange payment.
• Delivery of items will be arranged between the successful bidder and ProCott.
• If any item is left unclaimed, it will become property of the organization and may be resold.
• Updates of bids will be made available to registered bidders via social media sites
Thank you to ProCott members Businesses in the Cottesloe Town Centre for sponsorship and donation of this original artwork by Fremantle local artist Sara Winfield of our Town. Thank you also to Lucida Studio, Joes Printing and Case Framing for their time and professional services in printing and framing.